Simply Flat Iron 425
Flat Iron Features
1. Vibration on the heating plates assists the straightening motion and allows the hair to glide effortlessly through the plates without any tugging or pulling. The vibration allows for better results with less passes over the hair thereby causing less damage to your hair from heat.
2. Temperature adjustable from 45 to 220°C (113 two 425°F), digital LED screen displays the temperature.
3. Due to the unique vibration feature, only gentle pressure is required and therefore the product can be open with one hand.
4. The highest temperature can be raised to 425°F, this flat iron works well with the Brazilian Keratin.
5. High-quality ceramic heater with a rapid heat up time and heat restoration.
6. Perfect for streaming and curling.
7. Sleep mode: if the iron has not been used for 30 minutes, it will automatic shut-off.
- Keep away from water
- Always unplug quickly after using
- Don't use the hair iron while bathing
- Do not place or store the hair iron near the bathtub or sink
- If it falls in water, never touch the water and unplug the hair iron immediately
-Insert the plug into the correct power supply, our hair iron is universal voltage adapt to 110 to 240 V, 50/60 HZ
-Press the power button for three seconds, the hair iron will begin to work and heat up. The initialization of temperature is 180°C (356°F), then press the up/down button to adjust the temperature.
-Straightening hair, usually the temperature 356 to 410°F is recommended.
-Within 30 to 50 seconds, the heating plates will reach the default temperature then the hair iron is ready to use now.
-Press the power button a second time to activate the vibration function
Press the power button again to deactivate the vibration function.
After use, press the power button for three seconds, the hair iron will shut off.
*Unplug it from the socket and wait for hair iron to cool down.